Promise yourself you’re going to be consistent – and keep going!
Hi everyone! I’m Jacques, The Online Course Guy, and it’s time for another podcast. Recently I had the pleasure of hosting Krista King someone who I’ve spoken with long before my own course ever became what it is today.
Krista and I first connected back in 2013 when we both took an internet marketing class. When I was thinking about who might be good to interview for my podcast, it seemed natural to reach out to her since I knew she was doing math courses online for a wide range of students. Krista had some great tips for course creators, so I hope you enjoy listening!
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- How Krista made the leap from an interest in online businesses to diving into course creation
- The breakdown of labor between Krista and her husband for the site
- The evolution of the content Krista covers, and why she decided to expand her course offerings over time
- How Krista and her husband approach marketing, and the segmentation challenges they’re working on to reach different customer demographics
- The online platform that yields the most traffic to Krista’s website
- The hosting services Krista and her husband rely on for their website and courses
- The surprising component of online marketing that Krista successfully ignores for her business
- What Krista would do differently if she was starting over
- The advice she shares with people thinking of starting their own online course business
You can hear all that and much more on today’s episode, so I hope you’ll give it a listen. And please remember to leave a comment and tell me your favorite tidbit from this episode!
Krista King’s Math Course Website: https://www.kristakingmath.com/
Squarespace Web Hosting: https://www.squarespace.com/
Pathwright Course Hosting: https://www.pathwright.com/