Melissa’s been offering calligraphy classes since 2011, and has had some impressive success with her course so far. She had plenty of interesting tidbits to share, so don’t miss this episode!
Don’t quit. There’s a high cost to quitting.
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- The life challenge Melissa’s family faced that helped jumpstart her course development
- The effect that teaching her course had on Melissa’s own calligraphy skills
- Melissa’s perspective on why it’s important not to give up if things start out slowly with your online course
- The interesting story behind Melissa’s website name and how she got it
- The routine Melissa follows to help her balance work and family time
- How Melissa’s husband’s role in her business has evolved during the last 6 years
- The way Melissa harnesses the power of her students in helping market her resources
- What Melissa believes are key pieces of advice for all new course creators
That’s just a quick summary of today’s episode, so I hope you’ll give it a listen. And don’t forget to leave me a comment if you liked this episode!