I’m so glad I did the whole course, because there’s so much there for me to dig through and refer to whenever needed.
This very special episode of my podcast, so I’m glad you’re here to check it out! Today’s interview is one I’ve been wanting to do for a while: a conversation someone who’s experienced my online piano course firsthand.
David Gloyne was an early student of mine, and I was honored to have him join me to talk about his experience with my resources. I had a lot of fun speaking with David (and his wife), and I hope you enjoy taking a listen!
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- What David was looking for in a piano course and what brought him to my resources
- David’s “eureka moment” that opened his eyes to the value my course could provide to him
- The ways that David uses what he’s learned with me to express his own creativity in music
- My strategy behind giving away free material to prospective students, and David’s take on why this strategy helped him “click” with my resources
- The phone call I had with David before he enrolled – and the impact that had on our future interactions
- David’s perspective as a student on his preferences for course format, lesson pacing, and payment options
- The ways that David is still utilizing my resources today
You can hear all that and much more on today’s episode, so I hope you’ll give it a listen. And please remember to leave a comment and tell me your favorite anecdote from this episode!
Piano in 21 Days: https://pianoin21days.com/
The Online Course Guy: https://theonlinecourseguy.com/