Be persistent. Mindset is the most important asset you can have as an entrepreneur.
I’m back with another podcast episode, this time with Helena Liu from exampm.com. After meeting at a recent conference, I knew she had valuable insights to share on course creation, and I was glad to have the chance to chat with her now.
Helena first got the idea to create an online project management course when she saw the inefficiency of existing programs on the topic. Today, she gave me a lot of insights into what’s worked for her so far.
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- The exciting step Helena recently took after developing her online course over the past few years
- The simple way Helena found mentors as she began working on her course
- How she set up her landing page in response to feedback from prospective students
- Who Helena targets with pay-per-click advertising
- The tools she uses for her sales funnel, and the effect that her recent use of Facebook advertising is having on her ROI
- The key advice she shared for starting out with webinars, and the way she has perfected her presentation over the years
- The things Helena would have done differently if she was starting all over again
We discuss all that and much more in this episode, so I hope you enjoy listening. Don’t forget to subscribe and leave a comment below on what you learned from today’s podcast!
Helena Liu’s Website: http://examspm.com/
Piano in 21 Days: https://pianoin21days.com/
The Online Course Guy: https://theonlinecourseguy.com/