I decided to write the course that I had always wanted.
– Kristy Dranginis
It was a pleasure to talk to Kristi, and I hope you enjoy listening in on our chat!
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- What sparked Kristi’s initial interest in creating her own online course, and how advice and mentorship from others helped as she took the first steps
- The goals and expectations she started out with, and how they evolved with time and more experience
- How Kristi expanded on previous freebies she offered to create additional course offerings
- What Kristi wishes was more widely known about the process of creating and marketing courses
- How Kristi merges evergreen courses and live events in her online and “real-world” teachings
- Kristi’s advice for new course creators
You can hear all that and much more on today’s episode, so I hope you’ll give it a listen. And don’t forget to comment and tell me what you think about Kristi’s journey towards the creation of her courses!