I decided to write the course that I had always wanted.
– Kristy Dranginis
In this podcast episode, I got to chat with Kristi Dranginis about her online birding course – but the conversation didn’t stop there. Kristi had a really interesting journey that can apply to many course niches, as well some great insights that any new course creator would benefit from.
It was a pleasure to talk to Kristi, and I hope you enjoy listening in on our chat!
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- What sparked Kristi’s initial interest in creating her own online course, and how advice and mentorship from others helped as she took the first steps
- The goals and expectations she started out with, and how they evolved with time and more experience
- How Kristi expanded on previous freebies she offered to create additional course offerings
- What Kristi wishes was more widely known about the process of creating and marketing courses
- How Kristi merges evergreen courses and live events in her online and “real-world” teachings
- Kristi’s advice for new course creators
You can hear all that and much more on today’s episode, so I hope you’ll give it a listen. And don’t forget to comment and tell me what you think about Kristi’s journey towards the creation of her courses!
Kristi’s Website: https://birdmentor.com/
Piano in 21 Days: https://pianoin21days.com/
The Online Course Guy: https://theonlinecourseguy.com/