The more people you talk to, the more you can grow your business.
I’m back with another podcast episode, this time with Anthony Beeler from poolteacher.com. It was great to chat with Anthony about how he got started in the world of online course, what has worked for him so far, and how he’s able to provide a customized learning experience for the students of his course.
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- How Anthony’s work expertise gave him a unique window into the potential for an online billiards course
- The compelling value proposition Anthony is able to offer his students through their online learning experience
- Ways that Anthony is considering updating certain course resources and increasing traffic for his website
- What Anthony does to earn free advertising for his niche, and how he uses online forums to share information and build rapport with potential students
- Anthony’s pricing philosophy and how he structures his different course options
- The key piece of advice Anthony believes all new course creators should implement before putting together any content
We discuss all that and much more in this episode, so I hope you enjoy listening. Don’t forget to subscribe and leave a comment below on what you learned from today’s podcast!
Anthony’s Website: https://www.poolteacher.com/
Pianoin 21 Days: https://pianoin21days.com/
The Online Course Guy: https://theonlinecourseguy.com/