Start building an audience right away… It really does start to compound over time.
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- How Abbey broke into the online world, and what she loves about the virtual assistant side of entrepreneurship
- The big name in online courses who originally inspired Abbey to develop and her own course
- Why her first courses flopped, and what she learned as a result
- Abbey’s tips for managing time and distractions while working from home
- The strategy that Abbey recommends for getting your feet wet in the online world
- The main tools that Abbey uses to host and market her courses
- How Abbey structured her sales funnel and transitioned into an evergreen webinar pitch model
- Her advice for online course creators looking to hire virtual assistants themselves
We discuss all that and much more, so don’t forget to leave a comment and let me know what you enjoyed about today’s episode!