As a beginner, you might be one of the best teachers possible.
I’m back with another podcast episode, this time with Mike Moyer from mikeandlauren.com. Mike’s range of experience with a wide variety of courses makes him a great source of information, so it was great to hear how he and Lauren got started and what he recommends for new course creators. Enjoy!
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- How Mike and Lauren originally got started making YouTube videos, and how they eventually began to develop online courses
- The big online name who reached out to Mike and Lauren to collaborate on an online course
- The fascinating process Mike and Lauren used to create one of their latest courses – and how they made sure their content would meet the needs of their target audience
- Why Mike feels that being an expert isn’t necessary to teach
- Mike’s recommendations for online course platforms for new course creators
- His take on course scarcity, marketing strategies, AdSense, Facebook ads, and more!
I had a great time talking with Mike on this episode, so I hope you enjoy listening. Don’t forget to subscribe and leave a comment below on what you learned from today’s podcast!
Mike and Lauren’s Main Website: http://www.mikeandlauren.com/
Mike’s Fusion360 Course: https://www.learnfusion360.com/courses/fusion-360-for-hobbyist-and-woodworkers
Piano in 21 Days: https://pianoin21days.com/
The Online Course Guy: https://theonlinecourseguy.com/