As a beginner, you might be one of the best teachers possible.
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- How Mike and Lauren originally got started making YouTube videos, and how they eventually began to develop online courses
- The big online name who reached out to Mike and Lauren to collaborate on an online course
- The fascinating process Mike and Lauren used to create one of their latest courses – and how they made sure their content would meet the needs of their target audience
- Why Mike feels that being an expert isn’t necessary to teach
- Mike’s recommendations for online course platforms for new course creators
- His take on course scarcity, marketing strategies, AdSense, Facebook ads, and more!
I had a great time talking with Mike on this episode, so I hope you enjoy listening. Don’t forget to subscribe and leave a comment below on what you learned from today’s podcast!