What’s the difference between a fiddle and violin? Well if you don’t know the answer, you’re in the right place. Today’s episode features my interview with Jason Kleinberg of FiddleHed.com. He’s had a really interesting, organic path to course creation, so it was very cool to hear his story.
Start giving people things and see what happens.
– Jason Kleinberg
There were lots of little nuggets to learn from in my conversation with Jason, including how his mindset and approach to his business has really evolved with time. It was good to get perspective on what has worked so far for him, and I think you’ll enjoy listening in!
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- (2:34) How Jason got started creating video lessons for his fiddle students, and the turning point that led him to create an online education system
- (5:22) The most important addition to his business so far
- (7:20) How his online lessons and course development are intertwined with in-person lessons
- (9:05) What led Jason to use a subscription model for his website (and why he didn’t jump into the world of subscriptions right away)
- (10:21) Steps he took to learn how to launch the most recent form of his business
- (10:45) The book that changed his outlook on outsourcing – and what transitioning to outsourcing looked like for his business
- (15:20) The realization that Jason had on how to improve communication with his team
- (17:04) How his pre-launch and launch looked
- (19:25) What he’s thinking about changing in the future for his pricing and membership structure
- (23:50) Where most of Jason’s traffic comes from – and how a furry friend has helped build rapport with his fans and students
- (26:08) His biggest struggle with his business and work-life balance
- (28:52) Jason’s advice for course creators who are just starting out
That wraps it up for today, but don’t forget to subscribe so you can keep up with all the latest episodes. Catch you later!
Bonjoro Free Trial: https://www.bonjoro.com/jacques
ClickFunnels Free Trial: https://theonlinecourseguy.com/clickfunnels
Jason’s Website: https://fiddlehed.com/
The 4-Hour Workweek: https://fourhourworkweek.com/
Piano in 21 Days: https://pianoin21days.com/
The Online Course Guy: https://theonlinecourseguy.com/