Unless you put yourself out there, you’ll never know how it will turn out.
Michelle passed on some great info and insights, and as a result I’m already implementing some tweaks in my own business. Enjoy listening in!
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- (4:04) The wide range of expertise Michelle brings to the table, and what her different income streams look like
- (4:56) What led her to develop an online course on affiliate marketing
- (5:48) How her passion for traveling factors into her business, and why she’s so motivated to develop passive income
- (6:50) How Michelle rates her different income streams
- (7:17) Her current sales funnel setup for her online course, and where most of her traffic comes from
- (8:51) How she decided her course price-point
- (10:18) The way that Michelle keeps her business expenses low
- (11:08) What affiliate marketing looks like for her course on affiliate marketing (pretty meta, I know)
- (11:45) Her advice for those of us who aren’t bloggers by trade but want to get started with affiliate marketing
- (12:53) Michelle’s recommendations for online course creators who are considering diversifying their business
- (14:38) Her important tips on how to disclose affiliate links in your web content
- (17:19) Her course development process, and how she responds to student requests for additional information
- (18:24) What Michelle would have done differently if she could go back in time
- (18:47) The top advice she has for anyone considering creating their own online course
- (19:43) What she sees ahead for her business and future goals
That’s all for now, folks! See you on the other side of this weekend (and don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss the next episode of The Online Course Guy)!