The insights I got by talking one-on-one with my customers has been completely invaluable
By using one or more the funnels I describe in the episode, you will be doing yourself a huge favor. So I hope you enjoy listening in!
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- (2:15) What is a funnel? I explain the most basic form of a sales funnel – and why it’s not ideal
- (3:22) The goal of each step in your funnel
- (3:57) The types of traffic that could introduce potential customers into your sales funnel
- (4:35) Three main components I recommend for the middle of your sales funnel
- (5:12) Why I don’t recommend skipping certain funnel steps – even though I do know of success stories from people who do just that
- (7:09) How and why one of my personal favorite funnels works
- (11:12) Some examples of how the Product Launch Formula funnel has benefitted course creators
- (11:57) Another funnel type that is all the rage these days – and for good reason
- (13:50) My advice for anyone setting up an evergreen webinar
- (16:55) The absolute best resource I’ve found for webinar creators
- (18:05) A great example of a webinar that works
- (18:19) A less common funnel that has been making a comeback recently, and why you might want to consider using it
- (23:06) You’ve picked a sales funnel to use for your business – how do you turn that into sales?
- (23:51) An outside-the-box sales technique I recommend for new course creators
- (28:25) A quick recap, plus why you should consider using more than one funnel
I enjoyed this special solo edition of my podcast, but I’ll be back soon with more interesting interviews with course creators. Have a great weekend, and don’t forget to subscribe!