This episode is a little different than ones I’ve done before. After the previous episode where I interviewed Rob Hampton, we got into a conversation on evergreen funnels that I thought was definitely worth sharing. Rob had some questions about how I set up my sales funnel – not only from a logistics side of things but also about the ethics of evergreen funnels.
With Rob’s permission, I’m posting our talk here so anyone else who’s been thinking about this (or didn’t realize they should) can figure out their stance on certain marketing topics too. Feel free to drop me a line and let me know your thoughts!
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- (2:10) The percentage of sales I get from people who sign up for my course through my email list
- (3:37) Where my traffic and email opt-ins typically come from
- (5:30) Rob’s concerns about marketing and specifically evergreen funnels
- (8:29) My perspective on funnels and marketing in general
- (13:23) My refund policy, the Golden Rule, and how that factors into student experience
- (15:56) Thoughts on how perceived scarcity can actually benefit consumers
- (17:32) How some evergreen webinars cross the line when it comes to integrity
- (20:35) Using Bonjoro to connect with customers (plus a live recording of me sending out one of the many Bonjoro videos I record each week)
That wraps it up for this week, but don’t forget to subscribe! I’ll be back next week with some more great info on course creation.
Bonjoro Free Trial: https://www.bonjoro.com/jacques
ClickFunnels Free Trial: https://theonlinecourseguy.com/clickfunnels
Rob’s Website: https://www.heartwoodguitar.com/
Piano in 21 Days: https://pianoin21days.com/
The Online Course Guy: https://theonlinecourseguy.com/