Here’s a video. Watch the video, do exactly what I say, and see if it works. If it works, you can sign up for my course.
-Zach Evans on his marketing approach
It was awesome to have a chance to finally speak with Zach! I hope you enjoy listening in.
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- 3:34) How Zach initially started building his piano resource business
- 6:35) The reason he set up so many websites and courses, plus his thoughts on the process today
- 9:22) Zach’s marketing approach and sales funnels
- 11:36) Where his traffic comes from
- 12:58) His target audience and ideal customer
- 14:07) The ROI he’s currently getting on different social platform ads
- 16:30) His thoughts on costs per lead in paid advertising
- 17:25) A surprising observation on who our courses tend to attract
- 18:18) Why Zach has set up his courses on a membership model
- 19:11) The online tool he relies on for his business
- 20:05) The amount of time Zach spends on his business each week, and what he’s using his free time for these days
- 21:11) How creating successful online courses has impacted his lifestyle and goal setting
- 22:13) Zach’s current biggest struggle in his business
- 23:23) His advice for new course creators
We discuss all that and more, so don’t forget to drop me a line and let me know what you enjoyed about today’s episode!