Think about what you want your life to look like and work backwards from there.
I know I came away from our talk with lots of food for thought, and I think you will too! I hope you’ll drop me a line and let me know your favorite part of our conversation.
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- (2:50) What let Marisa to create a course and stop selling physical products
- (5:08) The information her online course covers and who it’s for
- (6:22) How she identified her niche
- (8:08) What it took to get from the idea stage to launching her course
- (9:26) Her take on her current lack of competition in the online course space
- (11:28) The greatest challenge she faces when differentiating between her course and one-on-one coaching
- (12:07) How she markets and attracts traffic, plus she’s currently spending on certain types of ads
- (13:38) Marisa’s favorite tech tools
- (16:46) Her sales funnel setup
- (18:44) How she currently uses scarcity techniques, and where she’s looking to increase scarcity in the future
- (20:25) What Marisa’s daily routine looks like
- (21:10) One of the big benefits she’s seen since starting her own online course
- (22:53) How she makes sure she keeps her days and workload on track
- (24:35) Our thoughts on choosing where to draw the line between what you’re willing to provide to customers compared to what they’re willing to pay
- (28:44) Outsourcing and how job creation for others can help course creators reach their lifestyle goals
- (30:25) Course pricing strategies and how charging what you’re worth can benefit your customer as well as you
- (36:10) A cool tool for a very specific purpose
- (37:53) Marisa’s top advice for aspiring course creators
We covered some interesting ground today, so make sure you subscribe to get all the latest updates from my podcast.