You want to make the course simple and actionable, to drive a specific result… A course that delivers on its promise is going to be successful.
Julie shared some awesome tips not only about course creation but on how you and I can be more successful on social media through personal branding and much more. I hope you like what you hear!
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- (2:09) Why and how Julie and her business partner decided to create an online course
- (3:37) The reason they focus on Instagram for their lessons and resources
- (4:38) How their business is set up between their agency services and online course
- (5:28) Who their ideal clients are and what they’re looking for
- (6:53) Julie’s take on why so many entrepreneurs struggle with social media strategy
- (8:15) What she would recommend for online course creators who aren’t sure how to use Instagram for marketing
- (11:06) How Instagram lends itself to building followings and sales quickly
- (13:10) The passive and active sides of Instagram marketing that Julie and Samantha’s course teaches
- (14:23) Their course launch and funnel setup
- (16:54) How Julie and Samantha’s partnership works
- (18:14) Julie’s take on how to build synergy to maintain effective partnerships
- (19:25) Where most of their course traffic comes from and how their affiliate options help with sales
- (20:35) Why their course is always available for immediate purchase
- (22:23) Why they have intermittent spikes in sales
- (22:57) The next course Julie and Samantha have in the works and why they want to branch out with their content
- (24:31) How they bring additional advanced teaching to students through a mastermind group
- (25:42) Julie’s favorite business tools
- (28:00) How they process payments without paying a huge amount of fees each month
- (30:00) Their biggest business struggles these days
- (31:53) Julie’s advice for anyone thinking about starting their online course
That’s all for today, but I’ll be back with more cool tips and great insights from fellow course creators – don’t forget to subscribe!