I’m back with a brand new episode of The Online Course Guy! Paul Lipsky has had a whirlwind of a year with his course on drop-shipping: with no formal launch strategy, he’s still managed to enroll 1,000+ students since January! It was so cool to hear what he has learned along the way and about the new era he’s entering into as a business owner.
Create a way to connect with people… and do that before you ever try to sell them anything.
– Paul Lipsky
We covered a lot of ground in a relatively short amount of time, so I hope you like what you hear!
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- (3:05) How Paul initially got into the world of online retail and what his niche entails
- (4:28) What led him to create his own online course
- (6:13) Why Paul needed to find an alternative to his previous job – and when he actually felt ready to quit
- (7:34) How he balances his drop-shipping business and his online course
- (8:05) The growth Paul has seen since launching his course
- (9:12) What he’s learned since his launch and how he built initial interest
- (10:01) How his pricing structure has evolved over time
- (10:23) The awesome enrollment numbers he’s experienced so far
- (11:23) What his sales funnel looks like
- (12:20) How he uses YouTube and the ways his channel benefits his business
- (13:51) A look at how his YouTube content has evolved
- (15:44) Paul’s process for content creation
- (16:56) How he balances all the different aspects of a rapidly-growing online course
- (18:58) His favorite tools for his business
- (21:04) What Paul is planning for the future
- (22:41) Advice for aspiring online course creators
That’s all for now, folks! See you on the next episode of The Online Course Guy.