It’s not all about being the seller [or] all about being the buyer. It’s a relationship.
It was awesome to hear Gina’s thoughts on online courses and how to handle the business side of things. I’m still mulling over what I learned in today’s episode, and I think you’ll enjoy what you learn, too!
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- (2:56) How Gina first got started in the world of online courses
- (6:23) The evolution of her courses over time
- (7:40) Her existing content and what she’s currently working on
- (10:10) Balancing working on improving old content and developing new content
- (11:11) How Gina teaches email management processes
- (14:37) Helping VA’s and entrepreneurs connect with each other
- (19:02) Why Gina offers workbooks for sale separately from her courses
- (21:14) Her sales funnel structure and thoughts on scarcity
- (24:05) How Gina’s different course purchasing options perform
- (25:50) The pros and cons for Gina’s favorite tools for online courses
- (29:11) Her perspective on money-back policies
- (34:23) Considering different ways to handle refund requests
- (39:52) An unfortunate pet peeve: payment disputes
- (46:41) Gina’s recommendations for new course creators
We covered a lot of ground today, so I hope you’ll drop me a line and let me know your favorite part of the conversation. See you next week for another episode of The Online Course Guy!