086: Daria V on How to Market Your Course on LinkedIn
It’s New Year’s Eve! I don’t know about you, but I’m super-excited about what’s ahead in the coming year. Chatting with Daria V (successful course creator, speaker, and expert on using LinkedIn in sales funnels) on today’s episode has given me some great ideas that I think will resonate with many other course creators, too.
Create the community… Many times we want to jump right into sales, but it can’t be done if people don’t trust you yet.Daria V.
Daria shared a wealth of insight during our conversation, and I’m still mulling over what I learned in today’s episode. Enjoy listening in!
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- (3:08) How Daria got into the world of online courses
- (4:07) The ways her courses meet needs within her target markets
- (7:04) Her Linkedin sales funnels
- (7:44) The must-have resource that’s inspired Daria’s webinars
- (9:39) Thoughts on live vs. evergreen webinars
- (11:35) Her webinar sales script
- (13:04) An important concept that helps Daria get new email leads every day
- (15:00) Why her course benefits so many different kinds of freelancers
- (16:18) Her recommendations for me on how to use LinkedIn for my business
- (19:30) Daria’s advice on online course tools
- (21:12) How to stay on track and motivated
- (25:52) Her best tips for new or aspiring course creators
That’s all for now, folks! See you on the other side of 2018.