It’s me, myself, and I on today’s episode! But there’s a good reason why. Though I haven’t covered this topic much up until now, that’s about to change thanks to a great suggestion from one of my listeners. (Hi David!) So without further ado, today I want to take some time to share with you about how having my online course business impacts my family.
This is all by design… It took a lot of hard work and a lot of failures throughout the years, but now I’m at the point where it’s easy to go away [with my family].
In This Episode, I Talked About:
- (1:31) Gaining the opportunity to travel as a family in the past, present (and hopefully future)
- (4:13) An interesting tip from an author whose other advice has proven trustworthy for my business
- (5:32) The main tasks that I will make time for each day while traveling
- (7:20) A last-minute decision I made right before my trip (in contrast to a productivity hack I usually live by)
- (9:18) The difference that being your own boss makes
- (11:21) What quitting my “9-5” taught me about ego and how seeing the direct impact of my work motivates me now
- (13:30) The excitement of knowing how my online course benefits my family
I hope you’re feeling inspired by what I shared today! Don’t forget to check out the links below if you are thinking of starting your own online course.