If $3,000,000 in sales isn’t a success story, I don’t know what is! Jonathan Levi is my guest today, and he has some amazing anecdotes to share about his online course journey.
… think about the psychological state of the learner at every point.
We delved into some very important insights on how to ensure student success, why learning to learn matters, and much more. I’m going to go out on a limb and put this episode in the “must listen” category!
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- (2:27) How Jonathan got into the online course world
- (4:48) The reasons each of us got and MBA, and our thoughts on whether it was worth it
- (8:57) Why Udemy?
- (11:25) How Jonathan generated sales early on
- (15:59) Why he’s sticking with Udemy even after building up his course library elsewhere
- (19:48) His recommendations for new course creators
- (23:29) Other elements needed to promote successful online learning, especially for adults
- (26:59) Jonathan’s take on refund policies
- (28:47) How he helps people build their own online courses
- (30:24) Some other things Jonathan is very excited about these days
- (32:36) His favorite tools for his business
- (34:45) How having online courses has impacted his life
- (36:37) Wrapping up
Whew! That about does it for today – don’t forget to check out all the cool tools (listed below) that we mentioned in this episode! And if you haven’t already, drop me a line and let me know what you’re enjoying about the podcast and what kinds of topics you’d like to hear me cover in the future.