I’m here with an all-new interview on today’s episode, (and as promised, joining me is my new co-host David)! Christina Rice of Christina Rice Wellness is keeping busy with many fingers in many pots, not the least of which is her online course on paleo nutrition for women. It was great to chat with her and hear what’s been working for her, how she’s grown her audience, and advice for new course creators no matter your niche.
It’s not about the size of your audience, it’s about what you do with the audience you have.
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- (1:03) Course updates from David and me
- (2:47) A cool new sponsor for the show – and why I think their product goes together with online courses like PB&J
- (3:49) My ClickFunnels fanboy moment
- (4:16) David’s favorite OCG episodes and thoughts on who could be candidates for online course creation
- (8:54) Co-hosting and discussing guest interviews
- (9:38) Why Christina decided to create her course
- (10:44) Christina’s process for course creation and launching
- (12:02) Do you have to have a lot of followers to have a successful course?
- (13:24) How to grow your audience
- (15:00) Where to draw the line between free and paid content
- (17:00) How Christina creates new content and stays motivated
- (19:10) Her recommendations on where to start
- (21:22) What she would do differently if she was starting over now plus what she’s changing now
- (24:28) Her favorite tools and tech
- (25:33) Christina’s top health tips
- (26:14) Advice for brand new course creators
- (26:57) Where to find Christina online
- (28:41) Thoughts and observations on Christina’s story
- (31:20) Would I go to college again if I could go back in time?
- (34:01) The importance of providing free, authentic content
- (34:46) Facebook groups and logistics
- (36:49) DIY versus interactive course structure
- (39:10) Final takeaways
We covered a lot of ground today, so I hope you’ll drop me a line and let me know your favorite part of the conversation!