It’s time to talk tools! What works best for online course creation? What are the apps and software I can’t live without? And do other successful course creators use the same tools I do? We are about to find out, because today’s episode is jam-packed with tool reviews, tips on how to integrate different tools, and plenty of insight into what it takes to keep an online course running smoothly.
I only promote things that I actually use.
With the help of my co-host David and guests Abbey Ashley and Nate Dodson, we covered a lot of ground in this episode. Have fun listening, and don’t forget to check out the numerous links down below!
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- (0:49) A fun update on David’s most recent launch
- (3:19) Some little insights into the world of Jacques, and a recent trip I was able to take while continuing to sell online courses
- (5:13) Why we love this week’s sponsor
- (6:51) Introducing today’s topic – top tools for online course creators
- (8:22) A course update from Abbey Ashley
- (10:24) An update from Nate Dodson and thoughts on dealing with changes in your team
- (12:54) ClickFunnels vs other platforms and add-ons
- (20:00) Email auto-responders – does it matter what you choose?
- (23:22) How Abbey and I use Bonjoro
- (27:52) Does Zapier make our lives easier?
- (31:42) An interesting new tool Abbey’s using
- (35:00) If not Deadline Funnels, what?
- (37:51) Sending the Right Message
- (39:40) What PicSnippets does and why I use it
- (41:07) Handling bookkeeping
- (45:20) Video and screen capture tools we love
- (48:33) Backup tools
- (49:31) Sending thank you’s to new students
- (50:50) Abbey’s go-to tool for content planning
- (52:33) How to ask people for information and feedback
- (54:12) How to show social proof for your online course
- (55:17) Managing emails
- (57:19) Nate’s new video editing tool
- (57:54) How I’ve set up a remote workstation for a new member of my team
- (58:44) Getting third-party reviews
- (1:00:00) How Abbey handles internal communications
- (1:01:51) To EverWebinar or not to EverWebinar?
- (1:02:59) How to address issues with late payments from students
- (1:05:05) Abbey’s upcoming transition from Trello to ClickUp
- (1:07:54) Two more tools Nate recommends
- (1:09:11) Something new I’m excited to try
- (1:10:44) Wrapping up with our guests
- (1:12:44) Discussing top tools David’s excited about
- (1:16:11) An offer I’m sharing to help people get started with ClickFunnels
- (1:18:15) Nate’s update after implementing a tool he learned about during the recording of this interview
- (1:20:24) A few tool mentions we missed earlier
Whew! That about does it for today. Stay tuned for another great episode coming soon!