“Don’t be afraid to experiment. Don’t be afraid to start.”
– Ksenia Parkhatskaya
It was awesome to hear all this duo’s insights from two perspectives. Enjoy listening in!
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- (2:26) Something I’ve been working on lately
- (6:01) Being efficient vs. getting bogged down
- (10:19) Getting to know Ksenia, David, and their story
- (14:14) What made their first launch so successful?
- (16:27) Ksenia and David’s collaboration
- (18:17) One of the best-produced promo videos I’ve ever seen
- (23:06) What did and didn’t work for them early on
- (25:03) A funnel disaster story
- (26:33) Pricing considerations for international sales
- (29:26) Favorite online course tools
- (33:30) How they utilize YouTube
- (34:12) Do Ksenia and David recommend creating a “jam circle” in other niches?
- (36:01) Thoughts on increasing engagement within a course
- (37:57) Their advice for beginner course creators
- (41:16) Funnel hacking
- (41:57) David Krohse and I discuss Ksenia and David’s story
- (47:08) Lessons learned from their Facebook ads experience
- (51:00) Wrapping up
That’s all for now, folks! See you on the next episode of The Online Course Guy. Thanks for listening and learning along with us today.