In today’s episode, I’m chatting with Kevin and Jason from eCommerce Uncensored. Kevin and Jason have been working together for over 18 years now, so they know a thing or two about marketing. Join us for an awesome conversation around Facebook ads, knowing your customer, and the power of partnering up.
“We worked at it. We failed a lot. We created our own course… it completely flopped. Spent a ton of money. But it was a huge learning experience. And that’s what everything that led up to this point has been.”
– Kevin, eCommerce Uncensored
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- (0:55) Catching up with Dr. K
- (6:00) Platform updates and migration
- (9:30) What’s my retail therapy?
- (11:50) Introducing the guys from Ecommerce Uncensored
- (13:35) Journal of Wildlife Photography
- (19:50) The one thing that’s most important
- (22:27) Giveaways and the legalities
- (33:00) Where’d you start?
- (35:00) Running Facebook ads and ROI
- (48:15) The power of partnering up
- (55:45) Why did Kevin and Jason’s course flop?!
- (1:02:12) The buying decision discussion
- (1:04:10) The benefit of Facebook groups
- (1:08:45) Apple updates and Facebook
- (1:50:50) Parting words
- (1:18:27) Dr. K’s takeaways
- (1:21:40) A giveaway idea
- (1:35:38) Wrapping up
That’s all for now, folks! See you on the next episode of The Online Course Show.
Offers and Tools:
Resources and Recommendations:
- Jacques’ Episode with Ecommerce Uncensored
- Alesis Recital Keyboard
- Alesis Review
- Paul Bright Design Agency
- Whiteboard Finance
- Russell Brunson
- Abbey Ashley’s Episode
- Dave Ramsey
- News Feed Eradicator
- Facebook Pixl
- Nate Dodson’s Microgreens Course