On today’s episode, I have the pleasure of talking with Salome Schillack. Salome is a Facebook Ads wizard and she is dropping knowledge that will help you dial in your Facebook Ads game for as little as $5 a day. We discuss the types of ads, creating a custom audience, lead magnets, and having our names butchered. Be sure to stay tuned until the end of the episode for an update on The Online Course Show. Hope you enjoy!
“Even when you didn’t fail, think you’ve failed, then you should just do it again.”
– Salome Schillack
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- (1:25) Catching up
- (3:30) Is Dr. K.’s podcast already expanding?
- (8:30) Let’s talk Enneagram
- (20:14) Dr. K.’s school story
- (24:00) Who’s what Enneagram type on the team?
- (25:45) Introducing Salome Schillack
- (27:30) What does Salome do differently?
- (30:11) Optimization ad options for Facebook
- (36:05) Custom Audiences
- (42:20) The goal of getting off social media
- (45:00) Who is a good fit for Salome’s agency or courses
- (53:50) Lead Magnets
- (56:30) The gap between the client and the Facebook Ads Manager
- (1:00:16) Salome’s background
- (1:07:05) A tangent on butchered names
- (1:10:40) Salome’s advice on where to start
- (1:13:50) Where to find Salome
- (1:15:05) Dr. K.’s takeaways
- (1:22:00) Changes for the podcast
That’s all for now, folks! See you on the next episode of The Online Course Show.
Offers and Tools:
Resources and Recommendations:
- The Road Back to You
- Graham Cochrane
- I Propose A Story
- Nate Dodson
- Amy Porterfield
- Hustle and Flowchart
- Ep. 171
- Mike Michalowicz
- Show Her Off