If you’re considering putting out an online course, get it out there, and consider [the needs of] a global audience.
Today I had the chance to talk with comedian Chuck Roy about his online comedy lessons, and he explained his journey into the world of teaching others what it takes to get into comedy, what he’s learning along the way, and his goals as he shares his expertise both in the classroom and online.
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- How a lack of comedy career-relevant information online inspired Chuck to get started with his own online course
- The technology and marketing tools Chuck uses for his online comedy lessons
- Challenges that Chuck faces in his niche, and how he is balancing his efforts to overcome those challenges
- His thoughts on keeping course resources accessible for students around the globe
- What Chuck would have done differently if he was creating an online course today
- Chuck’s advice for new course creators
You can hear all that and much more on today’s episode, so I hope you’ll give it a listen. And don’t forget to comment and tell me what part of Chuck’s story got you thinking!
Chuck’s Website: https://comedy101.chuckroy.com/
Piano in 21 Days: https://pianoin21days.com/
The Online Course Guy: https://theonlinecourseguy.com/