If you’re considering putting out an online course, get it out there, and consider [the needs of] a global audience.
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- How a lack of comedy career-relevant information online inspired Chuck to get started with his own online course
- The technology and marketing tools Chuck uses for his online comedy lessons
- Challenges that Chuck faces in his niche, and how he is balancing his efforts to overcome those challenges
- His thoughts on keeping course resources accessible for students around the globe
- What Chuck would have done differently if he was creating an online course today
- Chuck’s advice for new course creators
You can hear all that and much more on today’s episode, so I hope you’ll give it a listen. And don’t forget to comment and tell me what part of Chuck’s story got you thinking!