Don’t let anyone hold you back or tell you that you can’t do it.
-Jessica Putnam Philips
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- The negative experience that Jessica turned into a positive by letting it inspire to create her own ceramics course
- The unusual way that Jessica used live-streaming to find her audience
- Jessica’s membership setup and how she addresses different skill levels and needs
- The strategy behind Jessica’s course pricing structure
- Resistance she has met along the way and how she’s responded to her critics
- Some surprising similarities between the type of students Jessica’s resources attract and my own piano course students
- How Jessica keeps her students motivated and stays current with her audience
- What she would have done differently if she was just getting started with her course today
We discuss all that and much more in this episode, so I hope you enjoy listening. Don’t forget to subscribe and leave a comment below on what you learned from today’s podcast!