Research and figure out what people are already looking for online. Then try to create a piece of content that is better than what’s already out there.
In This Episode, We Talked About:
- How Leon first got the idea to start his own course, and the first steps he took to set up his very first website
- The way that identifying his target audience changed every aspect of Leon’s marketing
- The social platform Leon has doubled-down on for finding new students
- Leon’s marketing funnel and the main ways he gets people to his site
- The tips Leon has for course creators looking into membership-model sites
- Other entry points into online learning that Leon has and is developing
- How Leon juggles the wide range of entrepreneurial endeavors he’s involved in and what he is finding the most challenging
- Leon’s advice for people exploring the realm of online course creation
We discuss all that and much more in this episode, so I hope you enjoy listening. Don’t forget to subscribe and leave a comment below on what you learned from today’s podcast!